In the past three decades Godrej Properties has undertaken hundred of residential, commercial and township project in more than a dozen cities and towns. Apart from other features, the location of every single project is a key decision. This is because there is a careful study of the location aspirations that people have in a particular city.
Hence, Godrej Okhla is a project that too can boast of its location. And, this is in terms of both daily advantages and long-term living in this luxury residential complex.
First, there is the connectivity. The project is located close to a major Delhi artery, Mathura Road. At the same time, there is a Metro Station not very far. Prominent markets like Nehru Place and South Ex can be reached within half an hour.
Second are the advantages within the complex and in the surroundings. Godrej believes in a holistic approach to residential development. This means you will find yourself living among plenty of green cover and trees. This will provide you a much needed calm environment in the hustle-bustle of Delhi.
Godrej Okhla Highlights
Of course, you want to know how Godrej Okhla is going to be special. Broadly they can be divided into three categories:
• Every apartment would have European tiles or equivalent in multiple design combinations.
• You will find every unit fitted with Kohler or equivalent quality bathroom and sanitary fittings and fixtures.
• EB power supply in accordance with the floor area of an apartment. 2, 3 and 4 KW for 2, 3, and 4 BHK apartments respectively.
• WiFi enabled residential complex.
• Natural green surroundings.
• Lawns and gardens.
• A pedestrian friendly residential complex.
• Kids play area.
Safety and Security
• There will be central monitoring of the entire complex using IP based cameras. This will be done on a FTTH network, thus, linking homes with outer environment.
• Security personnel on duty round the clock.
• Fire safety infrastructure will be put in place.
The above do not exhaust the list of advantages you will enjoy at Godrej Okhla. This is rather to give you an idea as to what you can expect.